August 14, 2013 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - InVooDoo today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of TimeZoner 1.2, an update to their time utility developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. TimeZoner is a simple and elegant application you can use to choose the perfect time to have your next international call with participants in different time zones.
Key features are:
* Location choice is based on a city or time zone name
* Data base of 21.5K+ locations around the world
* Unlimited number of cities or time zones you can add to your list
* Convenient 12-hour or 24-hour time format
* Synchronized time and time zones based on the accurate data
* Automatic daylight saving time updates
* Digital and analog clock designs
TimeZoner helps you to easily and accurately navigate through different time zones. You can organize your locations by a time zone code or by a city name in an accurately synchronized list. By choosing any of the items on you make it a master item with all the other items updated accordingly. You can also choose either analog or digital design and add as many locations as you want. We want to keep it simple and sharply focused, so this is just a time zone converter and nothing else.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TimeZoner 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. If you have any question, remark or suggestion, don't hesitate to write us an email. We're very glad to get any feedback and make application more useful for you. Thank you for choosing InVooDoo.
InVooDoo is a small outsourcing and production company specializing in easy-to-use applications for web and mobile platforms with an emphasis on clean and gorgeous artistic design. Copyright (C) 2013 InVooDoo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.