August 20, 2013 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Anaheim, California - Independent software developer Reggie Ashworth, in collaboration with Sebastian Tischer, have announced Socializer 1.0, a brand-new social networking app for iOS. Socializer is your daily dose of social media in one hand. With Socializer you can post simultaneously to unlimited App.net, Twitter & Facebook (pages & timeline) accounts without ever leaving the app.
Multiple Services - Unlimited Accounts:
* Add unlimited accounts of the following services:
* Facebook (Pages & Timeline)
* Simultaneously post to Facebook, App.net and Twitter at the same time
* No more need to open 3 different apps or go to a buggy web interface
* Create groups (like a smartfilter or an alias)
* Only add the accounts or pages (Facebook) you want to see while posting
* For example, make a group "work" and put all work accounts in to only see them and never post to the wrong account again
* Save your typed message as a draft and reuse it later whenever you wish
* Keep drafts if you like so that you will never lose a specific text again
* Add all photos from your iPhone you want to post
* No more need to remember character limitations
* Socializer will show you when you reach each limit
* You will also see when your post is cut off due extensive use of characters
Socializer 1.0 is the initial release of this new social networking app. More features/services are planned for the future.
* U.S. English and German with more to come
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later (iOS 7 compatible)
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Socializer 1.0 is currently $0.99 USD (Regular price is $1.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Based in sunny Anaheim, California, Reggie Ashworth is an independent software developer whose passion for the Mac/iOS platform is only exceeded by his aim to craft simple, yet useful utilities. He is fanatical about total customer satisfaction. Copyright 2006-2013 Reggie Ashworth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.