March 6, 2014 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - BooksFilmsBands (BFB), is a Free iOS app helping users keep the books, films and bands they want to check out all in one place. The app links to relevant content like film trailers, music videos, reviews, options to share, download and more. Many people have notes for these items but with no organized system in place, this great content goes undiscovered.
* Provides one place to keep track of the books, films and bands users want to check out
* Links to relevant content such as film trailers, music videos, reviews and options to purchase
* Allows users to share items via facebook, twitter, text or email
* Future updates include an Android version, syncing between devices, the ability to sort lists by genre, share lists and follow other users
These items make up a few of the most common lists people have but the difference between this list app and others is that the lists are actionable. Just tap on any item and users are connected to a ton of relevant content. With BFB, more art will be consumed, people will become more interesting and get invited to cooler parties. BFB is still in its infancy so users are strongly encouraged to share their feedback (the good, the bad and the ugly) to help shape their experience in the near future.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Books Films Bands 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
BooksFilmsBands is a tiny little start-up in Vancouver, Canada with humongous dreams. Co-Founders are Dan Nelken and Miguel Hernandez. Dan Nelken is an award-winning advertising copywriter and Miguel is the founder of a very successful start-up, Grumo Media. These entrepreneurs are now trying their hand in the app world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 BooksFilmsBands. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.