April 17, 2014 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Talent, Oregon - AppleSource Software, maker of powerful and easy to use business applications for Mac OS X, released an update to TimeNet, their project management, time tracking, invoicing, billing and accounting solution for people that wish to run their business on stable, secure Mac OS X. This update brings over 50 new features and improvements to TimeNet.
* Built for Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
* Easy to Learn Interface
* Fully Networkable (LAN, WAN or Cloud)
* Track clients, projects, employees, billable time, non-billable time, fees, expenses, taxes, discounts, partial payments, retainers, late fees, mileage, foreign currencies, and more
* Powerful Reports
* Beautiful and fully customizable Invoice Templates
* Built in timer with automatic rounding and idle time tracking
* Easily generate estimates and track estimated amounts vs. actual amounts
* Buzz Me! Reminder
* Archive projects and clients
* Track miles and create reports
* To-Do manager keeps you on task with auto-reminders
* File-linking locks a specific file to a task; start the task, the file opens
* Auto-save and auto-backup
* Automatic rounding features for time spent and earnings
* Quick Search helps you find what you need quickly
* Support for foreign currency formats
* Track tax and late fees automatically
* OS X/iOS Contacts and Calendar integration
* Project Notes feature keeps all project-specific notes close at hand.
* And many more features
Pricing and Availability:
TimeNet 3.9.6 is available now for $49.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) from the TimeNet website. Existing customers can upgrade to this new version for free.
AppleSource Software makes beautiful and powerful business apps for Mac. It is our passion to make the Mac a viable platform for conducting serious business. OS X offers so many benefits to the professional market with security and reliability unmatched on any other platform. A lack of great business software makes the switch from PC much more difficult than it should be. We aim to solve that problem. Copyright (C) 2014 AppleSource Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.