April 18, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Brussels, Belgium - Black Mouton, independent mobile app studio, today is proud to announce that Smiley Lines v3.0.21 is available on App Store for both iPhone and iPad. Are you a fan of classic board game? Smiley Lines is a fun and cute arcade-board game that gave a contemporary feel to the classic lines board game. The goal of the game? simply align 4 smileys of same color. It sounds simple but can be challenging with occurrence of the unexpected such as the annoying rocks. Version 3.0.21 is now available on the App Store with additional features, cute graphics and support iOS Game Center leader-board.
"We dedicated a lot of efforts into the UI design and we believe that this game of love will bring fun and happiness to our users as well as let everyone discover the intriguing classic lines game", said Ye Wang, founder of Black Mouton and the lead designer, "if you smile while playing Smiley Lines, we hit our goal!"
* Super simple UI and rule: tap or drag a ball (smiley face) to make a line of the same color
* 9 levels with increasing difficulty (look for the secret smileys in level 7, 8 and 9)
* Casual with no time pressure (Yet be strategic with your each move if you want to hit high scores)
* Resume your last game at any time so that you never lose your progress
* Smooth UI and animations - very intuitive game play by just playing
* Possible to undo your last move
* Add support for global leaderboard via Game Center
* English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Russian and Japanese
"Undoubtedly one of the best graphics among apps of same kind, and a good time killer" - CocoaChina
"Our editor loved playing Smiley Lines, it has an intuitive gameplay that intrigues you from the beginning and you get addicted while level increases" - iPadown
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 25.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smiley Lines 3.0.21 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Black Mouton is an independent mobile app development studio, founded by Ye and JiaJing Wang, aiming to create beautiful and fun apps for people's life. Copyright (C) 2014 Black Mouton. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.