May 9, 2014 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Pompton Plains, New Jersey - Acuity Games today is pleased to announce the release of Deja Vu, a new Universal iOS app that is the 13th game in their growing line-up of brain health assessment based brain games. In Deja Vu, games begin with all tile faces hidden. As tile faces are revealed one at a time, players must remember if they've seen the tile before: is it 'New' or 'Deja Vu'? Deja Vu includes 11 different grid sizes, and 3 types of tiles (Numbers, Letters and Shapes), providing games that are fun and challenging for players of all skill levels.
Like all Acuity Games apps, Deja Vu provides revolutionary brain health assessment that can help improve brain health and fight dementia. The best way to improve results is to measure them, and by measuring longterm changes to brain health, players can verify that their lifestyle choices are maintaining brain health. When brain health problems occur, brain health assessment can provide an early warning, allowing players to take corrective action sooner.
"We are extremely proud of Deja Vu, the next step in our drive to reinvent brain games," said Dan Hansen, founder of Acuity Games. "But we aren't taking any time to celebrate; our 14th brain game will be available in June."
Acuity Games' current lineup of brain games includes:
* Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes
* Deja Vu: Try to remember which tiles you've seen before
* Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns
* Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds
* Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns
* Matchematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions
* Rounders: Slide zeros to outside edges, and match numbers on inside edges
* Shape Shift: Match shapes before they shift positions
* Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9
* Total Recall: Memorize words and attempt to recall them later
* Word Crunch: Find words before the letter tiles get crunched
* Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more
* Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Acuity Games: Deja Vu 9.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Acuity Games is reinventing brain games with a revolutionary model of brain health assessment. The best way to improve brain health and prevent dementia is healthy lifestyle choices. And the best way to improve the brain health results of lifestyle choices is to measure changes to brain health. Acuity Games - A Scale for Your Brain. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Acuity Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.