August 3, 2009 in Promotions (F)
[prMac.com] Corby, UK - Mac Bundle Box 5 has launched, including 12 amazing apps, totaling a value of $458.59 for just $49, a saving of nearly 90%. Furthermore, this time, Mac Bundle Box is giving something back, by donating 10% of all bundle revenue to Charity: Water. Which aims to give fresh, clean drinking water to the one billion people on earth that don't have access to it.
Included applications in the current Mac Bundle Box promotion:
* Freeway ($79.99) - Easy to use website creation software
* Simon ($59.95) - Server and website monitoring at it's finest
* Keynote Themes 8 ($39.00) - Some of the best designed Keynote themes available
* DEVONthink ($49.95) - A powerful database and document manager
* myNotes ($24.95) - A fun and elegant note manager
* iCash ($60.00) - An easy way to control your personal finances
* DaisyDisk ($19.95) - Find what's taking up your disk space, and remove it
* Web2Delight ($19.95) - Easily find, and download videos from popular video sites
* Chronicle ($19.95) - Keeping track of your bills has never been so easy
* xHub ($24.95) - A popular alternative to Front Row, with a bucketload more features
* Stomp ($29.95) - The ultimate way to compress your videos
* Exces ($30.00) - Easily protect files and folders on your computer
Pricing and Availability:
The Mac Bundle Box bundle is priced at just $49 (USD), and is available now, and will be for the next fourteen days.
Mac Bundle Box was founded by Christian Owens in early 2008. Mac Bundle Box aims to provide the best Mac applications on the market at the lowest possible prices. Christian Owens has much experience in the web and application industries, working with popular social networks and other web professionals such as Chris Pirillo.