May 28, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Lagos, Nigeria - Bytes Creative today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Whotdate 1.0.0 for iOS, its new Education / Trivia app that challenges you about history and dates. Whotdate helps in learning about dates while you have fun playing the game.
Dates are important in history because they help us to catalog events and cataloging helps us to trace them. Imagine if someone told you America got her independence, how it sounds; it does not hold any meaning unless a date is attached. If a date is attached like America got her independence on the 4th July 1776, has more meaning since that day is what is held in your memory and carried on. It is like evidence. They are so many history and also many important dates. Research shows we know more history than dates. Whotdate features interesting categories which include:
* Birthday (Actors, Authors,Footballer, Leaders, Musician, Womens)
* Founded (Company founded dates)
* Independence (Countries Independence dates)
* Government, Politics and War
* Movie (Movie Release Year)
* Music (Music release year and more)
* Religion and Philosophy (History)
* Science (History)
* Soccer (Arsenal, Barcelona, Champions League, Chelsea, World Cup, Man United, Madrid)
* And more subcategories
Whotdate is fun to play with sleek and intuitive design and is being used as an education resourses in some schools as it helps student get smarter with history and dates.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 25.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Whotdate 1.0.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Lagos, Nigeria, Bytes Creative is a small development house whose focus is on iOS development. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Bytes Creative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.