June 5, 2014 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Waltham, Massachusetts - ThinkTime Creations today is thrilled to announce the release of Instant 3.0, the popular Polaroid photo app for Mac OS X, in the Mac App Store. This feature update includes the long-waited feature that allows user to take Polaroid shot using the build-in camera on Mac.
Instant app brings the magic of Polaroid Instant photos to Mac. The app lets user "re-shoot" their digital photo by drag-and-dropping on to its "camera body". An "undeveloped" film framed with Polaroid classic border will slide out from the bottom of the camera. Slowly the film will "dry" and the "developed" photo will appear eventually, just like the workflow of a real Polaroid camera. Instant features 30 unique vintages filters with adjustable effects.
* Realistic and fun UI and workflow. Instant mimics the workflow of a real Polaroid instant camera. Drag and drop your photo on to the camera, a view finder will pop up. Carefully select your field of view and click 'Shoot'. A picture framed with Polaroid classic border will slide out. Wait for it to "dry". Slowly the developed picture will finally show!
* Take selfies directly using the build-in camera on Mac. Customizable shutter delay time.
* 30 vintage effect filters including 10 classic Polaroid filters. Each filter can adjust intensity, vignette, emulsion and blur effect.
* Add hand-writing comment on the border, just like the really thing. Choose from 10 elegant hand-writing fonts. User can add their own fonts. Comment can be rotated and rescaled freely.
* Pictures can be saved in original resolution with print quality, or in fixed size.
* Effortlessly upload and share on facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr and sina weibo.
* Mac OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit
* 40 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instant 3.0 is priced at $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. Promo codes for review purposes are available by request.
Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, ThinkTime Creations LLC has been building apps with creative designs and excellent functionalities for Mac since 2011. Having developed renowned Mac apps such as Instant, MemoryFreer and more, ThinkTime Creations is now making its iOS platform debut with Instant app for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2014 ThinkTime Creations LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polaroid Color Spectrum and Polaroid Classic Border Logo are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC.