June 8, 2014 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Kolkata, India - "Recipes", the recipe manager that allows you to easily build a visual library of all your favourite dishes even if you are a seasoned chef or just a culinary student. From the moment you open the app, Recipes will make the documentation of your cooking process a delight.
Categorizing your favourite recipes from around the world has never been this easy. The structure and features of Recipes make the whole process of adding a single dish or a category of dishes a breeze. The complex functionality of the user interface is hidden behind a simple, easy to use recipe manager.
Start using Recipes today and watch your library of dishes take on a whole new life. At iLifeTouch we always try to make everyone's day easier one app at a time. No need not open your Internet Browser to search for recipes while you are using the app; you can do it within the app itself.
* Manage your recipes as Most Recent, Top Rated and Favorites
* Add your own desired categories of recipes
* Search for recipes through integrated browser in the app
* Auto create and save recipes from the browser in an instant from clipboard or manually create them
* Bookmark your favorite recipe’s site
* List down your grocery list separately in Groceries
* Share your recipes with friends and families through mail, Facebook, Twitter and more
* iCloud sync available
* Backup and Restore helps you keep your recipes safe
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Recipes 1.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Lifestyle category.
We treat all our apps as if they belonged to the end users. Not only do we hope for feedback we actively encourage users to tell us what they want and to inform us if we are missing something they would love to see built into our apps. We are eagerly awaiting your input and we are here to make your lives easier using our apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 iLifeTouch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.