June 8, 2014 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - A new iOS application has been created out of a perceived necessity to aid the 20 and 30 somethings in the task of receiving gifts during the seemingly endless flurry of wedding and baby showers that fill the weekend calendars during that stage of life.
* Gift Getting Made Easy: All My Gifts is an iOS app that will catalog gifts received at Showers, Birthdays, Holidays, and other Events to simplify the process of tracking who gave what and who to thank
* Integrate The Guest List: Load events from Facebook with guest names or create your own events and guests in app to match a friend to the gift they gave in an easy to read app and digital email format
* Simplify The Gift List: Take the pain out of tracking gifts at showers as paper & pen are no longer necessary to keep a detailed list. With barcode scanning and picture taking, gift tracking is easy and effortless
* Bar code scanning for gifts
* Picture taking of gifts
* Gift lists in app, email, CSV and PDF format
* Gift picture, description and price
* Auto identification of duplicate gifts
* Facebook integration for automatic event creation
* On the fly event, gift giver and gift creation
* Customizable app background
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
All My Gifts 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, Carl Scaffidi LLC was founded in 2012 by Carl Scaffidi. In 2014 Carl Scaffidi LLC partnered with Gina Cammarata to form Cammarffidi Productions. All Material and Software (C) 2014 Carl Scaffidi LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.