June 12, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Liverpool, United Kingdom - Lucid Games is thrilled to announce Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery. The game was the hit puzzle adventure game released in 2013 and was named Editors choice and one of Apples 'Best of 2013' games.
In advance of Episode 2 launching in July 2014, Lucid Games Ltd is releasing a Free version of the game, 'Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery: Prologue' on iOS on June 12, 2014.
Players will be able to play the complete the first day of Jacobs stay at Camp Eagle Feather, solve all of its brainteasing puzzles and meet the mysterious bigfoot himself. From talking foxes and celebrity obsessed barmaids to dimwitted hunters and death-metal fan roommates, this is one summer vacation Jacob will never forget. Discover what's lurking in the forest at night, how the the animals can talk, why Mr Grimmel is so angry, what's in 'The Cooler'? and exactly what is wrong with Billy Jackson?
* A beautiful, interactive 3D world for Jacob to explore
* Challenging, brain teasing interactive puzzles created by some of the worlds leading puzzle designers
* An original story written by the BAFTA nominated George Poles
* A cast of weird and wonderful characters to interact with, each with full voice over
* Tilt and touch your iPad or iPhone to find hidden objects throughout the world
* iPhone 4, and later, iPad 2 Wi-Fi or later, iPad mini Wi-Fi or later, iPad Air or later, iPod touch (4th generation) or later
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 200 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery Prologue 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Established in February 2011 by senior developers from Bizarre Creations, Lucid Games has set itself out to be a small team with big ideas and the skills to deliver them. Developers of 2K Drive, Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery, Playstation Pets Puppy Parlour and GTAV iFruit for Vita. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Lucid Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.