June 18, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Zurich, Switzerland - Blindflug Studios is pleased to announce First Strike, its IMGA "best upcoming game" award nominated debut title is making its big leap to iPhone and Android mobile phones. First Strike is a ten minute, fast paced realtime strategy game. You control one of eleven nuclear superpowers on earth and have to strategically conquer, research and attack global nations while defending yourself from missile attacks. The game is designed 'Ground Up' for tablets, so you can interact with the globe using the touch screen and gestures.
With its launch for tablet devices, First Strike became a major strategy hit in the App Store, charting as a Top 10 Strategy game in over 50 countries worldwide and staying in the Top 20 of the All Apps charts for a whole week in the united states. With its big content update, "First Strike" becomes "First Strike 1.1" on 26.06.2014, making the mobile version instantly playable for free for all existing First Strike players.
* Fully performance optimized and redesigned for mobile phones
* The Introduction of Superweapons: Superweapons are the epitome of nuclear warfare, powerful match-deciding technologies
* The Tsar: Named after the biggest nuclear test in human history, this juggernaught of a missile has the capacity to level continents
* The Stealth Bomber: Inspired by modern drone technology, the elusive stealth bomber flies below the defensive systems, is barely visible once cloaked
* Tactical Highlighting: The First active ability gives you a clear overview of nation ownership.
* Fast Play Toggle: The ability to speed up gameplay by 300% will aid experienced tacticians to quickly try new strategies when starting
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 62.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
First Strike Game 1.0.4 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The game is also available on Google Play. For more information or access to the preview builds, contact Jeremy at the website.
Blindflug Studios is a new independent developer from Zurich, Switzerland. The development team consists of a bunch of politically interested people who want to combine the world's biggest issues with imaginative and polished games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Blindflug Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.