July 1, 2014 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Vienna, Austria - Independent developer Joerg Piringer today is pleased to announce his new text and sign animation app unimator for iPhone and iPad. Available for download from the App Store this software enables the user to create quick and fun text and sign animations in just a few seconds. All available characters (including Smileys, Emojis and other symbols and scripts) can be entered via a novel software keyboard to create animated gifs or animations that can be shared online easily. Sounds and background music can be added and a text to speech function can speak the contents of the text animations.
* Create text and sign animations in a few seconds
* Export to video & animated gif
* Share animations on twitter and facebook easily
* New unicode keyboard to enter all possible characters
* Similarity function assists in the search for similar characters to create variations
* Sounds to accompany the animations
* Text to speech
* Use any music on your device as a background soundtrack for your animation
* Display animations on an external screen
* Send the sound via Audiobus to other music or sound effect apps (requires purchase of Audiobus app)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 43.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
unimator 1.0.1 for iPhone and iPad is offered at an introductory price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Free promo codes available to the press.
Jorg Piringer is a media artist, musician and poet living in Vienna, Austria. He is a member of the Vegetable Orchestra and the Institute for Transacoustic Research. He works as a freelance artist and researcher in the fields of electronic music, radio art, sound and visual electronic poetry, online communities, live performance, sound installation, computer games and video art. Copyright (C) 2014 Jorg Piringer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.