July 24, 2014 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, South Korea - There's great news if you're looking for a calendar app that won't limit you to scheduling tasks and to-do lists! "Ultimate Next" integrates those features into its calendar app along with financial tracker and note writer can be attached photos, all with an easy-to-input user interface that's now just $1.99 as a limited time offer.
The scheduling and to-do list tools are synchronized with the iOS Calendar and iOS Reminders, making it easy to streamline both your mobile tasks and your life. The finance and note functions are synchronized via iCloud in real time, making it easy to remember your special activities you did. Ultimate Next shows your money tracking and financial statistics at your fingertips, so you can manage your money more efficiently, and note view will remind you of important memories of the past, it shows thumbnails or titles of the note you wrote, so you can find the note with photos or texts easily. Also it can post photo and note to Facebook or Twitter. The full synchronization of Ultimate Next between your iOS devices helps you view the same contents anywhere. You may capture beautiful scenery and write descriptions of that on your iPhone, after that, you see the note on your iPad with bigger screen at home.
"I've gone all out with Ultimate Next to make it both feature-rich and easy to use, offering all the features our users have been demanding," said app developer Inho Lee. "No other all-in-one app is quite as complete - and the unique synchronization feature also lets you synchronize between all devices in real time, so you're never out of the loop, no matter what device you're using."
You may find it indispensable as a money manager, and you may think of Ultimate Next as a business planner. But in reality, Ultimate Next is a "daily life recorder" designed to help you capture photos, write messages and perform as a helpful partner in your activities, interests and management of details - all with gestures that quickly help you resize fonts or other tasks, and privacy settings to protect your info.
By day, week or month, the Ultimate Next calendar presents your information in a landscape-view orientation that helps you to see more contents. Ultimate Next has specific view-tons, each view has a unique look-style with each view's highlighting and because events are integrated to one view, you can figure out the relationships between them.
* Easy to synch with iOS calendar and reminders
* Neatly synchs with iCloud for financial and note tasks
* Integrated monthly and weekly calendar view and full-landscape modes
* Supports quick and detailed input, special-event highlighting, emoji for special date
* Special shopping list for containing financial items, easy-to-use note editor can attach photos
* Provides the financial statistics view of the specific time period
* Supports many gestures to change the views for more easy-to-use, by more dynamic way
* Help view to view how-to-use, imbedded holidays for several countries, several fonts
* Universal app for iPhone and iPad, is designed separately
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
* OS requirement: iOS 7.0 or later
* Language: English, Japanese, Korean
* Size: 24.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ultimate Next - All in One Calendar 3.0.2 is $1.99 for limited time offer and is available through the iTunes app store in the Productivity category.
Inho Lee specializes in developing interactive applications. Since 2010, have developed a series of apps that include Ultimate Calendar, Pocket Fridge, Easy Expenses, Electric Calculator, and Food Keeper etc. Copyright (C) 2014 Inho Lee. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.