July 29, 2014 in Bags and Cases (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - WaterField Designs, a leading San Francisco manufacturer of custom-fitted laptop sleeves, bags and cases for digital gear, unveils a new 15-inch Outback Solo to fit the larger upgraded MacBook Pro Retina and a new 13-inch Indy leather satchel to fit the smaller Retina. The Outback Solo sports a rugged look, combining waxed canvas with premium leather. The Indy's soft high-grade leather develops a rich patina over time. Both look professional enough for business meetings and fashionable enough for anywhere else.
"Mac users are style connoisseurs who like clean design and minimalist bags that fit necessities without a lot of bulk," explained company owner, Gary Waterfield. "Both the Outback Solo and the Indy have slim profiles. Put in your new MacBook Pro Retina plus a few other essentials, and it will hang lightly on your shoulder and look great in any environment."
The Outback Solo features:
* Two layers of protection - high-grade neoprene and water-resistant, tan waxed canvas
* Offset brown, distressed leather flap that lends a vintage look
* Firm magnetic closure
* Two front pockets to fit smartphone or iPad Mini, necessities like wallet and keys, and a charger for overnight trips
* Optional strap transforms case into minimalist over-the-shoulder or cross-body bag
* Now available in 15-inch size for the MacBook Pro Retina
The Indy features:
* Black or brown, naturally-tanned leather for elegant yet outdoorsy, well-worn look
* Choice of black or nickel all-metal hardware
* Gold-colored interior lining makes contents easy to identify
* Virtually invisible main compartment zipper sits lower than bag opening
* Two organizational pockets within the main compartment
* Ultrasuede(R)-lined diagonal front pocket* with a hint of color - for storing phone and quick-access items
* Self-locking zippered back pocket
* Adjustable strap for wearing cross body or over the shoulder
* Now available in 13-inch size for the MacBook Pro Retina
In addition to the Outback Solo and Indy bags, WaterField Designs offers an array of custom-fitted MacBook Air and Retina sleeves, cases, and bags - the SleeveCase, Outback Sleeve, Suede Jacket, and Smart Case; the Travel Express, and CitySlicker; and the Muzetto, Rough Rider and the Staad Laptop BackPack.
Pricing and Availability:
15-inch Outback Solo:
Price: $119. Optional shoulder strap: $19. Tan waxed canvas with naturally-tanned, premium chocolate leather flap (Also available in iPad and 13-inch sizes.). Pre-order now. Shipping begins no later than August 15, 2014.
Price: $199. Black or brown premium distressed leather with choice of six color accents: black, copper, flame, green, pearl or pine. Nickel or matte black hardware (Also available in iPad and iPad mini sizes.). Pre-order now. Shipping begins no later than August 15, 2014.
See additional WaterField Designs MacBook Pro Retina case and bag pricing and availability on company website.
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information available at the company website under "Our Story." WaterField Designs, SFBags, Outback Solo, Indy,SleeveCase, Outback Sleeve, Smart Case, Suede Jacket, CitySlicker, Travel Express, Muzetto, Rough Rider and Staad are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Other company/product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.