August 10, 2014 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Hyderabad, India - mTouchLabs today is pleased to announce the release of iPhone SMS Backup, an application for Mac or PC that allows you to easily copy text messages (SMS/iMessages) from your iPhone directly to your Mac. The texts on your iPhone are now one of your most important forms of communication with your friends, family, loved ones and coworkers. Maybe a friend sent you a funny joke that you want to save or maybe you need to make a backup of a text for legal purposes.
iPhone SMS Backup is able to convert the SMS database in Excel, CSV and HTML formats, offering the possibility to browse them easily from your computer using any application like a text editor or Microsoft Excel. There is no need to worry about loosing important messages from your iPhone. You can sort your messages based on multiple criteria, leveraging the sorting feature of a tabular format. With iPhone SMS Backup, you can now save your messages rather than delete them to free up some memory on your iOS devices. You can preview messages before downloading them to your Mac or PC.
* Save exported messages directly to your computer
* Backup messages are saved in .xls, csv and HTML format
* Preview Messages before saving
* Browse all backup messages in the .xls file very easily - You can filter messages by sender or sort messages by time & date
* You can export SMS or iMessages of Multiple devices into multiple excel files
* Supports for iPod, iPhone and iPad
* Detailed help guide available
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from where you want to copy text messages
* Mac with 10.6 and above OR Windows PC with XP,vista,7 or 8
* iTunes Software
Pricing and Availability:
iPhone SMS Backup can be downloaded for free of cost. Full version is available at $4.99 (USD).
mTouchLabs is a pioneer in the mobile development arena, releasing applications that are swift, visually appealing, and highly intuitive. Copyright (C) 2014 mTouchLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.