August 19, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation - Vitaliy Chepkov, independent mobile app developer, has announced that Wordlines, a new word building game for iPad, is available in the AppStore. Fed up with boring word searches and Scrabble? Meet Wordlines, a fresh mix of classic Lines board arcade and word games. Unlike traditional word search and Scrabble-like games, Wordlines for iPad invites you to build the words yourself by moving letters across the game field. Various tasks and missions won't leave you bored. Think of longer words, create clever combos, earn extra points and don't let those letters to seize the game field.
Wordlines is as simple as everything of genius. Just align letters scattered on the board to make a new word and clear it from the game field. Sounds easy, but it can be tricky, with various mission tasks that challenge players to create longer words or combos or to respect tight move time limits. Be strategic; think several moves ahead. It's like chess, only with letters on the board!
"Working on the game, we kept in mind our key goals to make it both captivating and useful," said Vitaliy Chepkov, the creator of the Wordlines for iPad. "It is good to have something enjoyable to pass time while waiting in the queue or on your way home, but it is even better to combine fun with benefits. Hence Wordlines for iPad is a game with elements of vocabulary and spelling training."
* Addictive gameplay. Who can resist the temptation to find out how far their intelligence and a tiny bit of luck may take them
* More than 30 levels to unlock. Various tasks and missions to spice things up
* Several free play modes. How long can you remain in the game before letters fill all free squares on the game field
* Challenging level goals to make a player to create longer words and combos and think faster to stay within allotted time limits
* Over 100,000 English nouns. Extensive and growing vocabulary
* Online dictionary reference. Check the words you are not familiar with and enlarge your active vocabulary
* Trophy Room to show off your achievements. Devoted players are awarded special prizes. Share them with your friends on Twitter and Facebook to boast how brainy you are
* Most comprehensive auto-save: you'll continue the game just where you left off
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 60.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wordlines HD 1.2 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the AppStore in the Games category. If you're hesitant, try our lite version that is absolutely free.
Saint Petersburg-based Vitaliy Chepkov is an independent developer with profound experience in the PC game industry. Wordlines is his first iPad app, targeted at a wide audience of English learners, native language professionals and those who are fond of word game puzzles. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Vitaliy Chepkov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.