September 2, 2014 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Redwood City, California - With so much talk in recent weeks about Back-to-School Shopping, Shopular, the leading free mobile shopping app for Android and iPhone, thought that Moms might need to shift gears and enjoy a little retail pampering of their own now that the kids are finally back in class.
After all, they've likely been busy scooping deals and stuffing backpacks for several weeks now and are probably ready to hit the stores for a different reason come September. Sometimes just a small amount of retail therapy can go a long way in helping to recharge Back-to-School weary batteries! With the great deals and savings that Shopular's geo-targeted savings alerts serve up daily, this little treat for Mom can be guilt-free and easy. Plus, Shopular will be giving away a $500 "See Mom Shop" Retail Spree on their app site to a winner randomly selected among consumers who download the Shopular app between 12:01 a.m. EST, September 1st and 5:00 p.m. PST, September 15th, 2014.
Also, to get Moms' energy flowing in a new direction, the brand is offering up its "Shopular September Sanity Saver" tips to aid in post Back-to-School Mania recovery:
* Enjoy a recreational activity, as nothing helps to get Mom's endorphins flowing (to keep up with the pace of the new school year) like a yoga class or little fun exercise...even once a week will do the trick!
* Indulge in a personal passion! Hobbies like gardening, painting, and journaling offer tremendous salvo for the mind and spirit - and may be the perfect antidote for wiped-out Moms across America.
* Plan a couples' only date - with the promise of no back-to-school chatter with you and your spouse. Make a commitment to keep new teacher buzz, classroom intel, or soccer practice schedule must do's off the date night "table."
* And most importantly, enjoy a quick and easy mini-shopping spree that doesn't involve the kids! Shopular, every "Shopper's BFF," will help Moms grab quick, easy deals and savings at their own favorite, hand-selected stores, including the biggest and most popular retail brands. Shopular sends geo-targeted alerts to consumers when they're on their actual shopping excursion.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 6.0 or later
* 3.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shopular 2.13 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Please visit Shopular online to learn more, or download the app at iTunes or Google Play.
Based in Redwood City, CA, Shopular was founded in 2012 to delight shoppers across America and connect them with the retail brands they love the most. Designed to make deal-hunting more fun than ever, the Shopular app is free to download and easy to navigate. Referred to as a mobile "Shopper's BFF," Shopular alerts consumers - while they're on their actual shopping excursion - to savings at retail outlets only they have selected. Backed by some of the most prominent names in Silicon Valley including Sequoia Capital and Y Combinator, this category-changing technology innovation has already redefined mobile couponing and enriched the shopping experience for millions. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Shopular Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.