September 3, 2014 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Badia Software today is pleased to announce the release of Exportools Standard 5.0 for QuarkXPress 10, its flagship software for high-end exporting of QuarkXPress documents. With Exportools Standard, users can quickly export pages, spreads and selections to several popular formats, including PDF, PostScript, EPS, rich text, Microsoft Word, PNG, JPEG and ePub.
This new version of Exportools Standard 5.0 for QuarkXPress 10 has been entirely rewritten and redesigned using modern, stable Cocoa code, and incorporates these new features:
* Document splitting: users can now split QuarkXPress documents into smaller documents, preserving all the original layout and formatting
* Export selections of items as QuarkXPress documents
* Save custom groups of pages as separate files, for example, groups of 5 pages as one PDF each
* Collect links that belong to each page, spread, group or selection
* Preview the entire export file list, with the exact file names, as well as a screenshot of each page, spread or selection
* Export reflow views to ePub or Kindle formats
In addition, Exportools Standard 5.0 offers:
* Powerful file naming templates to uniquely name the exported files, using up to 9 file name components
* The ability to use placeholders, such as serial numbers or time stamps, to compose the file names
* A detailed log of the export process, including any errors or warnings
* Post-processing actions: open the exported files with any application you choose
* Full-screen support and a brand-new interface
* QuarkXPress 10.x
* OS X 10.7 - 10.9
Pricing and Availability:
Single licenses of Exportools Standard 5.0 are $69.99 (USD) each. Upgrades are available for $34.99 per license. A free trial version is also available for download.
Founded in 1998, Badia Software is a leader provider of add-ons for QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign. For more than 16 years, Badia Software has been creating powerful solutions for the printing, graphics and publishing industries. Badia Software is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Copyright (C) 2014 Badia Software, a division of Riodia Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Quark, QuarkXPress and XTensions are registered trademarks of Quark Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. InDesign is registered trademark of Adobe Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.