September 26, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Sales Activities in Japan - Basics of Telephone Etiquette" for its business skills application and e-learning, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning," for smartphones, tablets and PCs in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
While employment of foreign staff increases in Japan, there are many cases where they are assigned to work as the sales representatives. However, even if they become proficient in Japanese, they often face difficulties in getting used to Japanese customs and expressions used in business phone conversations, which urges the company to conduct training in order to strengthen their workforce.
This course constitutes a part of BISCUE's global business professional training series and is designed for training non-Japanese staff and managers working in Japan.The courses are provided through side-by-side translation, thus enabling Japanese businesspeople to learn foreign languages used in various business scenes as well.
About the courses:
* Title: "Sales Activities in Japan - Basics of Telephone Etiquette"
* Table of Contents:
1. Sales and Phone Calls
2. Precautions When Making a Phone Call
3. Calling Someone on the Phone
4. Idiomatic Expressions
* In Japanese with English translation
* In Japanese with Chinese translation
* In Japanese with Spanish translation
* In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
* In Japanese with Portuguese translation
* In Japanese with French translation
* Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Explanations (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Additional explanations (In each language)
* Summary of the chapter (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Japanese audio narration is included
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* 21.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE 2.0.9 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-Learning "BISCUE LS" which can be used by PCs as well as mobile devices.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including approximately 800 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.