September 29, 2014 in iOS Development (E)
Pageflip was the first working solution on the market, it began more than ten years ago with the goal of being the most attractive page flip effect around. We've added countless features and effects since then, working closely with our users to provide a better experience while keeping the interface clean and easy to use.
* Online PDF to Pageflip converter
* Single page mode browsing
* Pinch zoom on multitouch devices
* Dynamic loading of thumbnail images
* APIs to add/removes page dynamically at runtime
* improvements, bug-fixes
* Unparalleled page flip effect that's as fluid as turning a real page
* Easy to use and highly customizable
* Simple to embed; just add a single tag and you're done
* Works on iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices
* Multi-flip: move through pages quickly without sacrificing smooth page turns
* Hash control allows sharing of unique URLs that link directly to pages within the book
* Keyboard, mouse and touch-based controls
* Support for right to left written languages and vertical flipping option
* Customize everything using CSS and custom Pageflip attributes
* Dynamic animations, thumbnail support, and much more
Pageflip 5 licenses are available for personal use or in packages for multiple users and domains. Each license allows multiple books to be created and comes with templates for different set-up configurations along with complete online documentation.
Iparigrafika Ltd. was funded in 1999. We do Graphic design, DTP, Web, and software developments. Copyright (C) 2014 Iparigrafika Ltd. All Rights Reserved. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Iparigrafika Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.