October 1, 2014 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Sofia, Bulgaria - SilverWiz Ltd., the creators of MoneyWiz Personal Finance, today is proud to announce the release of MileWiz 1.0.0, its automatic mileage tracker for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Offering a beautiful flat design with powerful features, MileWiz is an automatic mileage log and expense tracker. Using advanced algorithms to detect when you drive, the app automatically detects & logs all of your drives and calculates their value in order to claim mileage for end-of-year taxes and other business reimbursements. Start getting the reimbursements and tax deductions you deserve!
Milewiz Savings - Here's how much you save:
* IRS deductions are 56c per qualifying mile in 2014
* Example 1: If you drive 5,000 miles per year for business purposes you can claim $2,700 off your taxes
* Example 2: MileWiz pays off for entire year, after 89.2 qualifying miles
* Detect and log drives automatically, even when MileWiz is closed
* See your entire drive route on a map
* See drive distance and value
* Categorize drives with a simple swipe
* Add drives manually if you want to
* Add parking, tolls, gas and other expenses to drives
* Create as many categories as you want (MileWiz comes with pre-defined categories and their respective tax deductions for 2014)
* Create as many clients as you want
* Tag drives
* Use multiple vehicles and drivers if you need to, with easy switching between them
* Generate reports by any criteria you want - be it a time period, driver, vehicle, tags, category etc.
* Export data to CSV
* Sync all your data between devices or just keep a cloud backup with SYNCbits - It's free
* Pause drive monitoring when needed
MileWiz supports both miles and km. It's currently optimized for use in USA, Canada and the UK. It also supports the currencies of the above mentioned countries. MileWiz will automatically detect where you are, and configure itself based on this information. It will also add default categories with their official (government approved) tax deductions for 2014.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MileWiz employs advanced algorithms, designed to limit the GPS usage and use a minimum amount of battery power.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 9.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MileWiz 1.0.0 is Free with up to 20 drives a month and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Users can unlock unlimited tracking for $4.99 a month or $49.99 (USD) a year, via an in-app purchase. MileWiz pays off for entire year, after 89.2 qualifying miles. The app currently works on iOS8 only with iOS7 support coming in a month.
Based in Europe, SilverWiz was founded in 2010. SilverWiz is focused on premium productivity and financial software. Copyright (C) 2014 SilverWiz. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.