October 2, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - Tecworks announces the first game created in conjunction with the renowned Italian comic designers Sketch & Breakfast, authors of the comic characters Felinia and Ribosio, two controversial personalities, struggling with everyday life problems. Simona Zulian and Andrea Ribaudo, two famous comic designers, published their first game, inspired to their comics characters Felinia and Ribosio.
With over 200.000 fans in Italy, loving Felina that young crazy girl; short, fat, with lot of cats around whilst bad acting and crazy with a disrespectful and weird personality. the game features a fully animated Felinia, where the genius of the two artist portrays Felina and Ribosio cooking the "perfect pizza", a pizza so perfect that it becomes alive and kidnaps Ribosio with the plan of cooking and eating him to avenge all world's pizzas. Felinia will encounter five incredible food-based worlds full of magic, fantasy, realistic physics, and including a wide range of puzzling strategy in pure action arcade style.
Each of the five incredible worlds features a rich detailed graphical environment, an arcade gameplay engine, mind breaking puzzles, course tracking, strategy levels, great theme music, amazing battles, spectacular food design and rich detailed cartoon graphics. Felinia must pass all the crazy traps and tricks and collect coins to unlock the final kitchen level to rescue her friend.
The main game features:
* Interactive touch controls to run, jump, cat shoot, super jump, turbo run super speed and use super vision with the magic eye view gadget
* 5 Levels each with unique game design and original food theme graphics: Food Land forest, Sea Food water river, Dark Roast creek, Sweet Fantasy farm and the Hell Kitchen for the final battle
* 25 Scenes of progressing difficulty for each level with great dynamic gameplay challenge and realistic gravity physics
* Use springs to jump across rivers, holes, pools, poles, puddles, caramel, houses, cracks, boats, trees, barrels, rocks, ice cream, sweets, salad, spoons, soups, candies, cliffs and automatic springs to jump across scenes
* Extremely funny battles with cats against living food
* Use chocolate to boost performance to fight sausages, parmesan and pizza enemies
* Funny dance sequences upon completion of each world with Felinia dancing with cats
* Collect coins to access the kitchen, fight the queen and rescue Ribosio
* Use the magic well to collect infinite coins
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 45.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Felinia's World Free 1.5 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Rome, Italy and founded by Karim Benaddi, Tecworks are an independent mobile development company focussing on the development of mobile games. Karim has an extensive background of software development producing software for Nokia, Android and iOS platforms as well as working as part of the development team for "Return to Castlerama," a 3D mobile fantasy game which uses the revolutionary Unreal graphics engine. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Karim Benaddi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.