November 24, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Hungry sugar monsters have invaded Sugarland and are devouring all the delicious and colorful sweets laying on its path! Queen Creampuff needs your monster-popping skills to clean up this mess before it's too late!
Are you a fan of puzzle games such as Tetris, Columns, Puzzle Fighter, and Candy Crush? Then look no further. Sugarmons from Honey Code Games allows you to customize and save each of the 4 color block monsters, import them into the game, and even share your creations via social media. This free app permits each player to have a completely unique looking game from anyone else!
Create and pop thousands of hungry sugar monsters and prepare to engage in an extremely fun, addicting, and challenging adventure. Pimp each and every aspect of your Sugarmons and load them into your game! Hundreds of collectible items are available for the following categories: Body Color, Skin, Eyes, Mouth, Cheeks, Hair, Forehead, Headgear, and Costume. Turns out that's thousands of unique ways to combine them. You may even earn rare items that none of your friends possess.
Make quick finger swipes across the screen and place special elemental orbs strategically to combo other elemental orbs. Pop as many Sugarmons as you can in this one minute game. Be fast to unleash a time bonus and extend your game time. The skilled will survive while the unskilled will perish. Collect hidden candies to pimp your Sugarmons! Share and show off your personalized Sugarmons to the world via Facebook or Twitter.
* Advanced Character Customization: Create your own monsters and load them into your game
* Combine long chains to create one of five elemental orbs, each with its unique explosion
* Strategize the placement of the elemental orbs to combo other orbs
* Make quick consecutive moves to unleash a time bonus
* Extend your game-time to survive longer
* Earn free unique rare items that none of your friends have seen
* Immerse yourself in a great shopping experience
* Share your personalized Sugarmons to the world via Facebook or Twitter
* View and compare other players creations via #Hashtag posts
* Compete against players all over the world via Game Center
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 43.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sugarmons 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Sugarmons began as a hobby project purely based on passion for games, but quickly became a full-fledged career. As an indie developer, Sugarmons took nearly 2 years to develop; with the help of a few collective individuals, Honey Code Games was founded in the Summer of 2014 with its first game title Sugarmons being released on November 19 2014. Honey Code Games will continue to develop more games, in fact we have been working on another side project that is to be released soon. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Honey Code Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.