December 4, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong, Hong Kong - Got a great iPhone short video and want to share it to the social network? If so, you definitely want your video getting more recognition. vPhotoGrid - video to photogrid is the app to convert a short video into photo grid, and then merge this photo grid back to the video.
"In video sharing platform, a good photo grid thumbnail can show more about the video. This help to draw more attention and get more visits" said Wimlog founder Nelson Lee. "Choose a video, tap convert. That is simple."
* Convert a short video into a photo grid of style 1x1, 2x2, or 3x3
* Able to set photo grid with or without color border
* vPhotoGrid comes with a photo editor - The user can edit the photo such as draw, write text and put image sticker on photo
* Photogrid or any photo in the album, can merge back to become the first frame of the video (they must be the same dimension and same orientation) - Thus, this photogrid can be the thumbnail of the video
* Universal app runs on both iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Require faster CPU device such as iPhone 5s or above.
* Photos, Camera and Microphone for iOS 8
* Photos and Microphone for iOS 7
Pricing and Availability:
vPhotoGrid - video to photogrid 1.0 is free and immediately available worldwide on the Apple App Store in the Photo and Video category.
Based in Hong Kong, Wimlog was founded by Nelson Lee in 2009. Nelson is currently an independent software developer. Copyright (C) 2009-2014 Wimlog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.