December 18, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Business Skills in Japan - Basics in Phone Calls" for its business skills application and e-learning, BISCUE App and BISCUE e-Learning, for smartphones, tablets and PCs in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
While employment of foreign people increases in Japan, companies are urged to make preparations for building competent multinational teams with their diversified talents. Some of the difficulties that non-Japanese business people face are the manners and customs relating to business phone calls in Japan, which any of the companies should consider that their staff could learn and get accustomed to as soon as they can.
The newly released courses are designed to be used for such opportunities, constituting a part of BISCUE's skills improvement courses for global business professionals. The courses are provided through side-by-side translation, thus enabling Japanese businesspeople to learn foreign languages used in various business scenes as well.
About the courses:
Title : "Business Skills in Japan - Basics in Phone Calls"
Table of Contents:
* Basics in Receiving Phone Calls
* Basics of How to Call
* In Case of Absence
* Special Expressions
* In Japanese with English translation
* In Japanese with Chinese translation
* In Japanese with Spanish translation
* In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
* In Japanese with Portuguese translation
* In Japanese with French translation
* Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Explanations (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Additional explanations (In each language)
* Summary of the chapter (In Japanese with translation in each language)
* Japanese audio narration is included
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-Learning "BISCUE LS" which can be used by PCs as well as mobile devices.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or highe
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* 21.9 MB
* Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE 2.0.9 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 800 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.