January 5, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Cromulent Labs, creators of the popular Launcher for iOS 8 app, today is proud to announce the release of the next must-have app for iOS 8. Installing Music Launcher allows you to add a new iOS 8 Today Widget to the Notification Center on your iPhone or iPad. This widget is then available at any time by just swiping down from the top of your screen. You can then play your favorite playlists, albums, artists, songs and podcasts with just one touch!
* Innovative auto-setup of music launchers which will set up launchers for your favorite music
* Incredibly easy adding and editing of launchers. Just a few taps and you're done
* Many different icon choices so that you can configure each launcher just how you like it
* Handy music controls to pause/skip and repeat/shuffle in widget (Pro Version only, coming soon in version 1.1)
* Easy to edit and reorder your track lists after initial setup (coming soon in version 1.1)
* iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 15.9 MB
Pricing & Availability:
Music Launcher 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. For a one-time low cost payment, users can upgrade to the pro version which allows three or more rows of launchers and will add music controls right in the widget in the upcoming version 1.1.
Cromulent Labs, Inc. is an independent software development company based in San Francisco. They are best known for their Launcher for iOS 8 app/widget that was wildly popular until it was taken down by Apple when they banned all app launching widgets. For more information about the company and its products, visit Cromulent Labs online. Copyright (C) 2015 Cromulent Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.