January 6, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Jaipur, India - Files-Finder Edition is an application developed by the Appsicum team and available for download on Apple Stores. The app comprises several features that users love to have in their iPad.
Basically, the app comprises features as a finder which helps users to manage files and folders easily on their iPad. Business people can find it very helpful as the app allows them to let finish their office work from the iPad. Several office works can be done from iPad such as open PDF, Excel, word, notepad, JPEG and PNG. It helps them to open attachment of email and send it to other after doing some editing. User can edit documents like word, excel and notepad with the help of Google drive, Dropbox and sugar sync.
In this way, the app helps to all those who are away from the office and wants to finish office work. File management is an important concern of this app the app allows managing files by creating different folders and category. When someone needs to search files, then it can be searched by different sorting parameters based on tag, size, name, type, date, category and data.
Generally it happens that people which comes from Windows and Mac, face troubles while using the iPad to manage files and folders. To overcome this problem, Appsicum launches their app Files-Finder Edition for iPad users. Users can use its other functions that can be very helpful such as:
* It has old finder like interface with gesture controls and ouch screen optimization
* It supports almost types of files
* It has built-in-previewer for most of the file types
* Files can be sync easily on cloud networks such as Google drive, Dropbox and sugar sync in the same interface
* User can edit documents like excel and other files using Google drive
* User can create custom shortcuts for files which they want to use frequently
* In-built browser with pre-loaded bookmarks and file download manager
* For the security concern, files and folders can be locked
* Its browser search function is integrated with twitter, Wikipedia, dictionary and Google
* Files can be filtered based on different search parameters such as tags, size, file type and category
* User can sort files by several sorting parameters at once instead of filtering them by just name and size
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Files – Finder Edition 1.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Appsicum is a crew of developers and we are trying to build apps which will make your life easier and somehow help reduce the stress. It can be humor, a tool to simplify your life or may be a game! We won't promise you sun, moon or stars but yes, we can promise that we will think differently & keep on building as many cool apps as we can. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Appsicum. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.