January 14, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - With over two years in the making, WaveMachine Labs is excited to finally offer a preview of the upcoming Auria Pro DAW for iPad. New features include full MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful audio routing, two built-in synths, and much more. Auria Pro retains the same extensive feature set from previous versions including channel strips from PSP Audioware, 64-bit mixing engine, AAF import/export, optional plug-ins from FabFilter and more. Auria Pro once again raises the bar in mobile recording. Visit the WaveMachine Labs booth at Winter NAMM to see an in-person preview (booth #6903).
Comprehensive new MIDI capabilities include:
* MIDI sequencing
* Tempo and Time-signature tracks
* Piano-Roll editor
* FabFilter Twin 2 Analog synth built in
* WaveMachine Labs multi-format sampler built in
* Real-time MIDI parameters including quantize, velocity shift, velocity compression, length compression, random, delay, legato and transpose. Groove template quantizing with built-in DNA grooves (additional grooves available for purchase)
* MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed Velocity, Delete Notes, Delete Controller, Restrict Polyphony, Optimize Controller Data, Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale, Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
Other new features include:
* Powerful new audio routing with flexible busses
* Real-time audio warping using Elastique Pro v3
* Audio quantize
* Transient slicing
* Audio to MIDI conversion
* Unlimited tracks
* 6 AUX sends
* Project templates
* Updated graphics and overall performance improvements
Pricing and Availability:
Auria Pro will be available Spring 2015 and will be priced at $49.99 USD, and existing Auria users will also be able to upgrade to Auria Pro for a reduced price. Pricing for the standard Auria version will be $24.99 USD.
WaveMachine Labs, Inc. is a music and audio software company located in Chicago, IL. Founded in 1999 by Rim Buntinas, WaveMachine Labs develops innovative software titles for both the professional audio industry and iOS mobile devices. Copyright (C) 1999-2015 WaveMachine Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.