January 20, 2015 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Kaunas, Lithuania - Cursor Plus MB today is proud to announce the release of Flying Frames - Photo Album And Slideshow Editor, their new iPad application that comes with an array of user-friendly tools, features and options to offer an impressive photo collage album editor in the form of a storyline as the final result.
People always tend to capture happy memories as photos and create albums to cherish a lifetime. Creating photo collage and editing a slideshow was never as easy as it is with this app. iPad users could make any number of exciting slideshows in a few swipes and touches. Just set the background, add pictures and texts to the slide. Use frames for the pictures and your photo collages are ready to be shown or shared to your friends. To make the slideshow more appealing you can add songs from iPads library.
The benefits of Flying Frames over the other common album editing applications are its extreme simplicity. It does not require sitting hours in front of a screen. Users could create all the slideshows while on the move or relaxing on a couch. Cursor Plus MB team invites all the creative iPad users to try out this highly efficient and effective photo album and slideshow editor for free.
Flying Frames features:
* Capture every special moment and put the photos together to create a beautiful collage storybook in minutes using this application
* Store a bunch of the photos in one slideshow. Rotate, resize and add frames to the pictures
* Add a title to the slide, descriptions of moments, change text and paragraph style easily
* Add background music to the slideshow to make it more appealing
* Share slides via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other sharing services
* "Flying frames" works in both latest iPads operating systems - iOS7 and iOS8
* Use this application as a screensaver to represent something important in your home or in the company
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flying Frames 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Kaunas, Lithuania, Cursor Plus MB was founded in 2014 by Edvardas Damusis. All the people in company have experience in programming and website design for more than 10 years. Our goal is to create useful and stylish iPhone apps for daily usage. We love what we do, we work with passion for the people, who like smart phones, smart watches and other smart devices. All Material and Software (C) 2007-2015 Cursor Plus MB / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.