January 26, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Princeton, New Jersey - Victor Zhou Games today is proud to announce that Flooding Dots 1.0 is now available to download for free on the App Store. It is the sequel to Falling Dots, an app featured by Apple that critics called "incredibly addictive" and "an immersive experience." A game that challenges even the quickest of reflexes and the sharpest of minds, Flooding Dots is sure to be an addicting time-waster for casual and hardcore gamers alike.
Flooding Dots challenges players to do a simple task: drag dots to their appropriately colored "Dot Centers." As different colored dots flood in over the screen, the player has a limited amount of time to drag as many dots as possible to their appropriate centers while trying to keep Red Dots (the only "bad" color) away from the Red Center. Powerups, Items, and Multipliers enhance the gameplay and allow for different strategies towards maximizing one's score.
The Dot Colors include:
* Black: no specialty
* Green: move faster than other Dots
* Purple: alternate between being Black and Purple colored
* Blue: start and stop randomly when moving
* Red: cause the player to lose points if brought to the Red Center
The Powerups include:
* Blue: freezes all Dots on the screen and destroys all Red Dots on the screen
* Yellow: destroys all Dots in the region around the Powerup, giving points for each Dot destroyed
* Orange: doubles all points earned for the next 5 seconds
The Items include:
* Dot Debilitator: permanently slows all dots by a small amount
* Purple Persister: causes Purple Dots to switch colors less often
* Combo Catalyst: gives the player a combo (and thus a multiplier) to start the game with
Flooding Dots supports two game modes: Singleplayer, where players play against the clock, and Multiplayer, where players play online against friends or other players.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 10.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flooding Dots 1.0 is Free (with optional In-App Purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Flooding Dots was developed by Victor Zhou Games, maker of apps including Moby Dick: The Game, Flappy Falcon, Falling Dots, Encircle the Turtle, and many more. Victor Zhou Games has been developing iOS apps for over two years and has received several features in the App Store for their apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Victor Zhou Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.