January 29, 2015 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - QuinnScape today is proud to announce the release of Packing Pro 10.2, an update to their popular travel app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This update builds on the helpful alert and photo capabilities added last year by adding a convenient, centralized management section. It allows the user to view all past & future alerts, as well as edit or delete them, all in one place. This update also adds a slew of new icons for categories, people and bags for enhanced customization options. Lastly, full support for 64-bit devices, including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, has also been enabled.
During the five years that Packing Pro has been on the App Store, it has been highlighted several times, including the current "Travel Companions," "Travel Survival Kit" and "Overseas Travel" promotions. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store's Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET, TUAW and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile packing app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog and handy sample lists that can be used as templates. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item editing for easy list & catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers & running item tallies
* List sorting & filtering by bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals & subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion - never again pack the wrong item
* Item & list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for file sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese & Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing (+TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can "automajically" create a list
* iTunes & email file sharing, backup & out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search
With update 10.2, Packing Pro now helps users better manage their alerts & photos with a centralized tool. New icons also expand the flexibility in creating personalized lists, and full support for the newest 64-bit devices has also been enabled. See for yourself how this has greatly improved the overall user experience.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Universal Application
* 15.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro 10.2 is a universal app that is available for purchase worldwide on the App Store in the Travel category for $2.99, or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing (+TO DO!) app sells for $0.99 (USD).
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor's, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ's Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2015 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.