January 29, 2015 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Hyderabad, India - mTouchLabs has announced the release of Backup Call Logs 1.0, their utility app exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch. Every time you or anyone else makes or receives a call on an iPhone, the date, duration and contact information is recorded into your iPhone's call log. This includes both standard phone calls and FaceTime. Maybe you're curious to see who you're on the phone with the most or maybe you need to the phone's call log for legal reasons. Whatever the case, Backup Call Logs app can recover your call log from an iTunes backup, then it lets you quickly export your call history to your computer as .xls format.
* Save Backup Call History directly to your computer
* Call History saved in .xls format
* Email the Call History in excel file format
* Manage History of Backups with in the app
* Easy to search for any call details in your backup file
* You can export Call History of Multiple devices into multiple excel files
* Detailed help guide available within the app
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Backup Call Logs 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
mTouchLabs is a pioneer in the mobile development arena, releasing applications that are swift, visually appealing, and highly intuitive. Copyright (C) 2015 mTouchLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.