January 29, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new series of Japanese language courses for Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) preparation (Writing Skills) for smartphones, tablets and PCs in six languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The JLPT serves as an important reference for determining the language ability of foreigners seeking to work, live, or study in Japan. Its applicability in the employment and university admissions processes as well as the number of people taking the test have increased significantly in recent years.
The newly released courses are designed for JLPT preparation at the N1 and N2 levels focusing on improving Japanese writing ability. Available in six different languages, this content allows people from various countries and regions to learn Japanese in their mother tongue by using smartphones and tablets anytime and anywhere. These courses are provided in the form of an in-app purchase through the BISCUE App, and are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning BISCUE LS.
* "JLPT N1 - Constructing Small Sentences"
* "JLPT N2 - Constructing Small Sentences"
* "JLPT N1 - Rephrasing Words"
* "JLPT N2 - Rephrasing Words"
* In Japanese with explanation in English
* In Japanese with explanation in Chinese
* In Japanese with explanation in Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Latin American Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Portuguese
* In Japanese with explanation in French
* Audio narration in Japanese is included with each course
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) has been offered by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (formerly Association of International Education, Japan) since 1984 as a reliable means of evaluating and certifying the Japanese proficiency of non-native speakers. (Source: JLPT official site by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchange and Services)
Device Requirements (BISCUE App):
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Product pricing is indicated in each store
* Courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS"
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Approximately 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE app" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, government offices, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.