February 3, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Think Code Release Ltd today is proud to announce the release of Files Board 1.0, their brand-new app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Files Board is the best solution to get organized and save time. Users can find, use, and share virtually any type of file quickly and easily - documents, photos, music, videos, bookmarks, and more.
Using Files Board is very easy and intuitive. Users just need to swipe left to add new folders and import files, or swipe right to access the main menu and change the settings, tap and hold items to see related actions, or just tap items to quickly open them. Furthermore, in selection mode users can share, copy, move, rename and delete multiple items.
Key App Features:
* Organize and manage files in a powerful yet familiar interface
* Swipe right to access the main menu and handy settings
* Swipe left to add new folders and import files
* Select multiple items and use the context menu to quickly act on them
* Filter, sort, search, preview, play, share, copy, move, rename, delete and more
* Manage files from Mac or PC wirelessly over Wi-Fi
* Universal app optimized for all device sizes
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* iOS 7.0 or later
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Files Board 1.0 is available for Free exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in London, Think Code Release Ltd is committed to providing innovative and quality software solutions for users demanding reliable, user friendly and well-supported products. Their apps, Files Board, Simply Contacts, London Lines & Stations and Bookshelves, are available on the Apple's App Store. Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Think Code Release Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.