February 10, 2015 in Photo and Video (AF)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - Skip, LLC has announced the release of PhotoVary 1.0, its new image viewer developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. PhotoVary offers various ways to enjoy photographs. It is possible to view photos like flipping a book. The app offers several styles to discover pictures. These styles are applied on the fly while watching pictures.
The idea behind PhotoVary is to enjoy photos as watching artwork in books or exhibitions. People don't have to require art and photography training, but can turn daily photos into creative paintings with advanced photographic effects. PhotoVary offers two viewing effects, 9 photographic effects and 6 painting effects. The user experience is fast and fun.
These 17 effects are
* Book - Navigate photos like flipping a picture book
* Water ripple - Play photos fluidly
* Crystal ball- Crystal ball photography emulation
* Lomography - Film roll development with cross-processing
* Vintage - Look like old films from the 50's, 60's or 70's.
* Black & White - Get classic black / white look on the photos
* Infrared - Infrared photography emulation
* Lens color - Adjust photo's color temperature like taking a shot with colorful lens
* Epic - A preset to enhance the picture's contrast and saturation
* Selective-color - Isolating colors to enhance attention of the subject
* HDR - Enhance photo's highlight / shadow. See everything in detail
* Pencil sketch - Transform photos to pencil sketches
* Watercolor painting - Turn photos to watercolor paintings
* Charcoal sketch - Transform photos to charcoal sketches
* Pastel painting - Turn photos to pastel paintings
* Ink painting - Turn photos to oriental ink paintings
* Freehand sketch - Transform photos to urban sketches
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
See how PhotoVary offers a new way to enjoy photography. PhotoVary 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Taipei, Taiwan, Skip, LLC was established in 2015 with a focus on photographic and non-photorealistic technology. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Skip, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.