February 9, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Forest Hills, New York - Xcore Apps LLC is please to announce its newest creation, Guess The Emoji Saga which puts a distinct but innovative twist on the classic guessing game. Developed for iOS, the app was created to bring a new addition in guessing and while everyone uses emojis we like to make one use them to have a bit of fun.
Utilizing key features such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram integration there's no better way to stay connected with others using the app. With the introduction of picking the emojis that represent the word in the box there will sure be a pool of enjoyment. Guess The Emoji Saga also has the ability to share screenshots on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* Coin Store - Having trouble on a level and have no coins? No worries the coin store is here to solve that problem with numerous coin packs available from small to big and with any coin pack purchase ads are removed also
* Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Integration - With the integration of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter you can share fun with friends and family and enjoy rewards for sharing
* Hint System - The ability to reveal an emoji, remove an emoji or solve the whole question
* Ability to play music from iTunes Library
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7 and above
Pricing and Availability:
Guess The Emoji Saga 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category (with in-app purchases).
Driven by the ever evolving world of technology and innovation, Xcore Apps was created to bring apps that are immersive and enjoyable. We think that there is an app out there for everybody and we strive to create those apps. Copyright (C) 2015 Xcore Apps LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.