February 11, 2015 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Minsk, Belarus - Ultralab today is excited to announce the availability of their new photo app Valentine Box that hit the App Store right in time for the Valentines! The app allows users to turn their photos into personalized cards using romantic patterns, photo masks and stickers that are organized into 4 packs for easy and enjoyable valentine card creation process.
Valentine box is a great solution for last minute valentine cards. At the same time, it features a great number of decorative elements for creating elaborate valentine artworks. The app also makes for a great tool for all social media addicts who want to wish their followers a happy 14th February in a fun and creative way.
The Valentine masks are organized into 4 packs according to their use. Each pack contains a generous number of stickers so there's something for every taste.
* Frames: a collection of tasteful valentine patterns that instantly turn a photo into a valentine card. Sleek and dreamy, that they easily blend into any photo.
* Stickers: the pack is dominated by hearts of all sizes and styles. There are also birds, rings, letters, cupids and other symbols of love and St Valentine's Day to choose from.
* Greetings (in-app purchase): a collection of sweet Valentine's Day greetings written in a variety of elegant fonts.
* Kisses: a set of lipstick imprints to seal the valentine message.
Together the packs create an ultimate Valentine Box full of goodies that everyone celebrating this romantic holiday will be lucky to have on their device this February.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 47.8 MB
Pricing & Availability:
Valentine Box 1.01 is Free with an In-app purchase for an additional pack and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Founded in 2012, Ultralab is a community of talented developers, illustrators and marketers committed to the idea of creating apps and games that inspire, empower and entertain. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Ultralab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.