February 17, 2015 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Bologna, Italy - Push Popcorn today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Records 1.0 for Mac OS X(R), a powerful database tool wrapped within an easy-to-use interface. Built around an innovative WYSIWYG Visual Editor, Records for Mac lets users drag and drop form fields and start entering data instantly. No prior database knowledge is required and you don't even have to write a single line of code.
In addition to the Visual Editor, Records provides pre-filled lists, such as Countries, Currencies or Credit Cards, in order to speed up database creation. Users can also export and backup their databases, or export and share templates with friends, family or colleagues. Records is the only database creation and management tool in its class to offer a truly unique user experience and rapid-fire database creation, wrapped in a beautiful OS X 10.10 Yosemite-inspired interface.
* A powerful WYSIWYG editor, requiring no previous database knowledge
* 14 fully-configurable form fields, including images, contacts and URLs
* Pre-filled lists to dramatically reduce form creation time
* Include 6 stunning, eye-candy themes to tint forms and fields
* Full text search help to find instantly your data
* Scalable to databases with even tens of thousands of records
* Export and backup your databases
* Export and share templates with friends, family or colleagues
Pricing and Availability:
Records for Mac 1.0 (Nucleus) is available from the Mac App Store for $49.99 (USD). Records requires OS X 10.10 Yosemite or newer. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Andrea Gelati, founder of Push Popcorn.
Push Popcorn is a privately held Mac and iOS software development company based in Bologna, Italy. We make Records. The most innovative personal database app for Mac ever designed. (C) 2014-2015 Push Popcorn. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.