February 20, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Sheffield, United Kingdom - Mars on a Stick is excited to announce an update 1.02 to the title, 'Cute, Evil & Strange' available free now on iOS and Android. It's great seeing all your crazy creatures sending challenges and starting to climb the rankings! Keep playing and sending in suggestions.
Cute, Evil & Strange is a casual, social battle title for mobile platforms that allows you to challenge friends and other players around the world in a cartoon-style duel of wits! Adopt and customise crazy creatures and pit them against other players in order to win prizes and advance up the rankings. Who will reign supreme? Cute, Evil or Strange?
* Unique cartoon visuals
* Social based battle game! Send challenges and messages to friends and players around the world
* An array of crazy creatures and accessories to acquire and show off to other players
* Simple pickup and play mechanics - perfect for on the move
* Beat opponents to win prizes and move up the rankings
* Added support for tapping on leaderboard players - Challenge the best
* Refresh the random players each visit - find even more players around the world
Cute, Evil & Strange 1.02 includes minor changes and performance improvements.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 52.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cute Evil Strange 1.02 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Founded in 2014 by former senior employees of such studios as Rockstar, Criterion, Activision and Core, the team at Mars on a Stick has worked on some of the biggest and most successful AAA titles released. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Mars on a Stick Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.