March 4, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - When their groundbreaking app Dubai Drift was named an App Store "Best of 2014" and featured on the App Store's Home Page, fans around the world wondered if it was possible for Zerofour Games to create something even more exciting, realistic and fun. Well, those doubts have been completely put to rest, because their latest release Dubai Racing is possibly the most thrilling and engaging car battle app in history.
Available at no-cost for both iPad and iPhone, within 24 hours of its release Dubai Racing is already the #1 overall iPad app in multiple countries, including UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman, Russia, Croatia, Lebanon, and more.
And it's easy to see what all of the excitement is about, because Dubai Racing is loaded with enhanced features that make most other bar battle and racing simulation apps look rather amateur by comparison. For example, users can:
* Choose from an elite collection of exotic, custom made ultra high-performance cars - including the famous Dubai Police supercars
* Compete in over 15 locations across Dubai, and experience some of the world's most iconic and picturesque vistas
* Battle against opponents from six different 'hoods in order to conquer their territory, and experience more than 300 adrenaline-filled events
* Turn cars into their dream machines with variations, upgrades and multiple tuning options
* Race against Facebook friends or other Dubai Racing users from around the world to see who has what it takes to be the best
* Earn trophies and climb through various leagues, all the way up to the ultimate "Legends"
* Create a "Battle Log" to track matches and discover if they were attacked while offline - and if so, by whom
* Secure their garage with a shield - which comes in really handy to avoid being attacked and raided while offline
Plus, users can forge and refine a team that goes to battle against other teams. They can also create a "Car Clan" (or join a friend's) to share strategies and combine forces against enemies. And if they want to stay in the background, users can even build a crew from the ground up and analyze their performance.
Throughout it all, users enjoy vividly detailed 3D HD graphics, lifelike day and night scenes, energizing soundtrack music, meticulously designed racetracks, and realistic sound effects such as engine noise, air brakes, and more.
"Dubai Drift was a global success and set a new standard for car battle apps," commented a spokesperson from Zerofour Games. "We knew that we had to come up with some even bigger and better this year, and that's exactly what we've done with Dubai Racing. It's loaded with action, thrills, speed and surprises, and we feel that it's the most unique and exciting car battle app of all time!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 520 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dubai Racing 1.0, the phenomenal new app that in less than 24 hours of its release has zoomed to the #1 overall iPad app in multiple countries, is available at no-cost for iPhone and iPad from the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Dubai, with an aim to become leading mobile and virtual app publishers within the Middle East, Zerofour Games vision is to create premium and innovative mobile apps for game enthusiasts. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Zerofour Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.