March 5, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Burlingame, California - High Score Hero today is proud to announce the launch of Hovercraft - Build Fly Retry 1.1.0, their second game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Did you ever want to build your own completely custom Hovercraft, carefully placing thrusters to balance it properly, then take it for a test flight and watch physics in action when you eventually smash it into oblivion? Yeah you did! And yeah you can! Build anything, race it on the skyway, then smash it to pieces!
Hovercraft is the #1 hover action simulation, arcade racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, physics based, breakout hit game of the year! There's nothing like it on the App Store!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft in a simple, yet powerful editor
* Blast your way down an urban highway in the sky
* Dodge and weave through traffic at insane speeds
* Cause crazy chain reaction crashes and watch Hovercrafts go flying
* Experience physics based hovering, collision and destruction
* Earn huge rewards for piloting your Hovercraft skillfully, and dangerously
* Collect and win over 50 unique Hovercrafts, or create your own fleet from scratch
"I love my Hovercrafts more than my dog." - Margaret from California
"I can't stop playing Hovercraft! It's the best game I've played since... ever." - Noah from New Zealand
"You can race them? I just build the craziest Hovercrafts I can imagine and watch them wobble over the pavement!" - Spark from New York
Hovercraft supports English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese languages.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal Application
* Rating: 4+ Appropriate for all
* 81.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hovercraft 1.1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded by mobile gaming veterans, High Score Hero creates high quality games for tablets and smartphones. Spark and Noah created High Score Hero after a combined 23 years working in games. They've created numerous Top Free and Top Grossing games before going independent, and have become accustomed to instant ramen dinners, again. The company is based in Burlingame, California. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 High Score Hero LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.