April 3, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Warsaw, Poland - From Mass Creation, the creators of the action based Draw Slasher and Run Like Hell!, comes the most unique runner with zombies in years. Three survivors locked in the high school with bloodthirsty and incredibly fast zombies. You're the only one who can help. Run your way out! In Corridor Z you face the pursuit, not the obstacles. Don't let the zombies catch you, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.
* Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Enjoy the cutting-edge detailed graphics
* Discover the infection's mystery with the voice-over story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror
Corridor Z has been thoroughly tested in a closed beta phase and here's a couple of the impressions:
* "The unique gameplay mechanics never before done in runner games."
* "Truly, this game is amazing!"
* "Amazing character design, great animations, solid, engaging gameplay."
* "Fun B-movie horror theme"
* "Voice acting gives it character."
* "I love the reversed run idea."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 165 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Corridor Z 1.0.2 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For review code and interview opportunities, please contact Artur Gosk.
Mass Creation, founded in 2009, is an independent game studio specialized in action and arcade games for touchscreen devices. Focusing on creating top quality game we have developed many acclaimed titles for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Mass Creation Sp. z o. o. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.