April 15, 2015 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - DADA Company is taking children's day to the next level by offering their whole catalog at a 50% discount for the month of April, available exclusively on App Stores worldwide and containing some of the most popular and multi-award winning apps for children. During this promotion apps will be priced at $0.99 (except for Play Opera, priced at $1.99) for the whole month of April on App Stores worldwide. The apps included in the promotion are:
* Play Opera: a visual adventure that presents five opera love themed fragments, illustrated by five renowned artists that will get children excited for the opera!
* Four little corners: a wonderful book that teaches values such as friendship, integration and equality. Grabde Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award 2013.
* Musical Trees: created by the winners of the 2013 Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, this is a digital toy that teaches children to play with music.
* Peek-a-Word: game to guess what word nice animals are hiding in the most innovative, fun, animated and educational Peekaboo ever!
* 1000 adventures: A book-game with pirates, aliens, castles, cowboys, dinosaurs .... showing how daily routines can be infinitely fun with imagination. Possibly the most entertaining interactive adventure in the world!
* Marina and the light: a beautiful interactive story, with stunning visuals and outstanding soundtrack, which helps children develop imagination and vocabulary as they become the creators of the story. Special Juror's Prize at the Digital Ehon Award 2014.
* I learn with transportation: the most attractive way to learn languages and to introduce children to 6 fields of knowledge: sounds, words, colors, shapes, numbers and environments.
* Off to bed!: the perfect app to provide to parents for the task of getting children to bed. Story told in verse, soothing music and excellent illustrations to help children go to bed as a ritual game. Selected by Apple as part of the Best of 2013.
* D5EN5 the instruments: a digital game that teaches children about musical instruments in an environment without words.
* Learn spanish with animals: Teach your children about animals in their natural habitats and learn spanish at the same time. Dogs, cows, elephants, lions and many more beasts await!
DADA Company apps have garnered several awards, including the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award 2013, The Juror's Special Prize at the Digital Ehon Award 2014, several Editor's Choice by Children's Technology Review, certification by Teachers with Apps, Editor's Pick at Appysmarts and selected as best kids apps of 2014 by The Chupete Festival, among others.
The DADA Company catalog covers all types of contents: an interactive lullaby to put children to sleep, a story without words that promotes imagination, a wonderful game book that allows kids to discover the world of music or apply children's fantasy and imagination to daily routines, or a wonderful introduction to fundamental values like equality and friendship in a unique story. This irresistible promotion includes great children apps that will create unforgettable family moments for parents and children alike. If you want a promo code or more information, please contact us!
Founded in 2011, DADA Company is a Madrid-based editorial project open to innovation in the field of illustrated books and interactive content, providing children with quality entertainment designed to educate and entertain, and it gives parents the satisfaction that they are educating their children with rich learning experiences. Fun and learning guaranteed for all the family. The company leads in the creation of children's multi-platform apps, and believes in the power of innovation and the exchange of ideas. They love working with publishers and authors to provide continuity to their portfolio through new digital media. Their aim is to transform traditional children's titles into the new interactive and tactile audiovisual experience. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 DADA Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.