April 24, 2015 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Ashburn, Virginia - Independent developer, Nilanjan Sengupta today is pleased to announce the release of Cravings 8.1, an update to his popular health-based app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and now, the all new Apple Watch. Based on an authentic built-in food database (USDA Nutrition database), the Cravings Watch App is a natural extension of the widely popular Cravings iPhone and iPad App used across 150 countries and consistently ranked in the iTunes Top Charts in Health and Fitness category.
With the Cravings Watch App, users will know exactly which breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack items to eat without breaking their daily calorie budget. They can just tap to record the food and get immediate feedback on how much calories they consumed so far and how much remains for the day.
Users get food suggestions based on a list of foods that they select from an authentic in-built food database. They can either calculate their daily calorie goals based on their gender, weight, height, age and activity level or enter a goal of their own. The App starts generating helpful hints and gets progressively intelligent based on usage. With Cravings your Apple Watch turns into a healthy food companion.
"Cravings does an impressive job of suggesting foods and cravings to users to help them stay within their budgets... the app generate insightful statistics such as the worst and best meals... It adapts itself based on food habits so users never have to sit and wonder what they can or cannot eat without breaking their budget." - 148Apps
* Cravings ensures that you meet your daily calorie goals every day. It does this by analyzing your food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack choices from within your list of foods, which will help you, meet your daily calorie goal.
* Rapidly personalize this App using in-built food database (Source: USDA) and an integrated web search.
* Calculate your BMI and ideal daily calorie intake based on your height, weight, age, gender and activity level.
* Gain insight into your food habit like never before - best and worst cravings, ideal calorie allocations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
* Plan your day ahead around your cocktail party or a heavy lunch by restricting your calorie intake during other meals of the day.
* Share your success with Facebook and Twitter, pin your Cravings with Pinterest and share their picture via Instagram!
* Eliminate the wrong cravings and enjoy the right ones! When Cravings hit, turn to this app for instant feedback on what it means for your health and fitness. You can easily find out what it means to eat a cheesecake or an ice cream after lunch or that extra glass of wine in the afternoon. It lets you find out what choices you then have for dinner or may suggest an alternate craving that will help you meet your daily calorie goals.
* The App now hosts an embedded food database based on United States Department of Agriculture's Nutrition database, which contains around 10,000 foods. The App also provides the ability to perform an integrated Web search on foods which extends this database to potentially any types and kinds of food and in any language. All of this is meant to enable users to quickly and accurately set up this App for their own personal use.
Cravings is an innovative App that serves as a personal health companion to users who desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Unlike other calorie tracking apps where users need to constantly count calories and worry about exceeding their calorie goals, Cravings makes it easier for users by making meaningful suggestions for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks based on users' food list that ensures that they remain within their calorie budget.
Cravings has built-in smarts to adapt itself to user's food habit and generate insightful statistics on their best and worst food cravings, their calorie allocations towards breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on days they have successfully met their calorie goals and on days that they have not. Based on these insights users can fine-tune this App to provide better food choices which ensures that they continue to succeed in meeting their daily calorie.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 16.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cravings 8.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. Be kind to yourself, manage your Cravings, and take this small step towards understanding your food habits and a giant step towards a healthier and delectable life.
Located in Ashburn, Virginia, Nilanjan Sengupta develops apps for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Nilanjan Sengupta. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.