April 28, 2015 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Alexandria, Virginia - Today Vito Technology Inc. announced that their stargazing forecast app Sky Live now works on Apple Watch to provide hourly location-based stargazing forecast with amazing space photographs and visual effects. From cloud and visibility conditions to the list of most interesting astronomy events, Sky Live will provide all the information needed to plan the perfect night of stargazing.
After launching your Apple Watch app you will be presented with the Stargazing Index - a percentage showing how good tonight is for stargazing. It is a combination of all relevant factors boiled down to one number:
* Upcoming celestial events
* Current phase of the Moon
* Number of visible planets, stars, and constellations
* Hourly weather report
* Current cloudiness
* Level of light pollution in the area
A scroll down in the app shows why the night is good in extensive detail. The user can see exactly how bright the moon is, which planets are visible above the horizon, how thick the cloud are, temperature, humidity and more. The Sky Live iPhone app and widget also have new revised design with clearer graphics and interface.
* Detailed info on stargazing conditions for any location in the world for seven days ahead
* Option to save favorite locations
* Moon phases
* Rise, Set, and Max Altitude for the most important objects: the Sun, the Moon, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn and the International Space Station
* Weather forecast
* Light pollution
* The International Space Station position over the map
* ISS crew data
Sky Live is localized to 10 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional languages.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 38.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sky Live 1.1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Based in Alexandria, Virginia, Vito Technology Inc. is headed by CEO Victor Toporkov and has developed an impressive portfolio of products for Windows Mobile since it entered the mobile software market in 2001. The company's latest endeavors include iOS and Web 2.0 software development. Vito Technology won an Apple Design Award in 2010 for its Star Walk for iPad app. The company consists of two departments: Research & Development Department and Marketing Department with 30 employees in total. Copyright (C) 2015 Vito Technology Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.