April 30, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Brooklyn, New York, USA - YouTuber Lugeyps3, who has more than 130,000 subscribers, now appears in a new, free mobile game app available for iOS devices. Produced by Michael Guiliano of Mikey Ace Studios (Brooklyn, NY), the LugeMania Button app challenges players to hit a button as many times as they can in 15 seconds. With every tap, Luge says a wrestling catchphrase: "Jabroni."
With the LugeMania Button app, Luge combines her two passions - pro wrestling and gaming. "I wanted to give people a fun way to challenge themselves and each other. And I hope it makes them laugh, too. Now people all over the world can hear me call them a Jabroni!" This is wrestling slang for a perpetual underdog and Luge uses the term with affection.
The free LugeMania Button app is the first app to feature Luge. More Luge apps are in production, produced exclusively by Michael Guiliano of Mikey Ace Studios. "The LugeMania Button is a simple, fun game for all ages," said Guiliano. "We hope people enjoy it and look forward to introducing new Luge apps soon."
* Game mode: Fast-paced button-pushing gameplay with 15-second timer
* Freestyle mode: Tap the button to hear Luge say "Jabroni" over and over
* Post scores to leaderboards and Twitter
* Original song featuring Luge, produced by Mikey Ace Studios, available exclusively on the LugeMania Button app
* Rated ages 4+
* iOS 6.0 or or higher
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* 28.1 MB
Pricing and availability:
* LugeMania Button is free and available worldwide through the iOS App Store in the Games category.
Independent artist and producer Mikey Ace creates original digital entertainment for an audience of millions. He develops mobile game apps and writes and produces songs (pop, rock, EDM), music videos, parodies, remixes, animations, and live-action short films from his studio in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. (C) Copyright 2015 Mikey Ace Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.