April 30, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Social Psychology in Business," for its multi-lingual business skills application and e-learning programs, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" in seven languages.
People do not always behave rationally nor make the most logical judgements. Understanding the tendencies of how "this condition is prone to this behavior," is a useful skill for any business person at their workplace. This course presents users with various experiments in social psychology that introduces a number of techniques suitable for leadership, negotiating, and increasing motivation, among others.
This content is available in the "BISCUE App" via an in-app purchase and also through the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS" on smartphone, tablet, and PC.
* Title: Social Psychology in Business
Table of Contents
1. Principles of Decision and Action
* Audio narration included for each language.
* Japanese, English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* 21.9 MB
* Compatible with other platforms in the future.
* Product pricing is indicated in each store.
* For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase.
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets.
* Prices will be quoted separately.
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including approximately 1,000 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.