May 7, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Kyev, Ukraine - Note-Ify Apps today is proud to announce the release of TaskOnPaper 1.0, the revival of the legendary task manager for iPhone. After several years, the legendary TaskPaper is back in App Store. In TaskOnPaper, you will find all the familiar functions used within the previous app. And if you are not familiar with the application you will be surprised by the simplicity and convenience of TaskOnPaper. The combination of visual minimalism and great functionality affects everyone who chooses our application.
TaskOnPaper was developed specifically for managing tasks, projects, notes and increase productivity. All of your business, all schedules can now be located in one app. Create projects and notes or cross out them in one motion. All as simple as on paper. One of the main advantages of TaskOnPaper is the ability to customize its appearance to your liking, working with several independent documents, powerful search with advanced query language, and flexibility of management.
Basic principles of TaskOnPaper - minimalism of idea and interface that helps implement the simplicity and ease of use.
This application is not a clone. It is the further development of the original TaskPaper for iOS, by agreement with the author of the original TaskPaper we will continue to pursue the development TaskPaper on iOS. The major changes and improvements compared to the original is increasing the speed of working and sync, the ability to work on iOS 7-8, fix known bugs.
Rules for working with the application:
* To create a project - make a colon at the end of the line
* To create a task - start a line with a hyphen
* To set the tag to the task - write tag with the @ sign
* The text without a colon at the end and a hyphen at the beginning - is considered to be simple notes
* To define a hierarchy use indents (a space at the beginning of the line)
* To mark a task as completed - just make a swipe from left to right and the problem will be removed like on paper
Features of TaskOnPaper:
* Sync with Dropbox
* Full compatibility with TaskPaper for Mac - Hog Bay Software
* Multi-level folders to store your documents
* The ability to customize interface for yourself
* Work with several independent documents
* Sending by email, print
* TextExpander integration
* Plain text format (plain text) for to do lists, which can be edited conveniently in any text editor
* A huge number of extensions and applications that support the TaskPaper format (TextMate Bundle, Taskpaper.el for Emacs and others)
* Powerful search with advanced query language, flexibility of management
"During the creation of the application, we used the visual analogue of a sheet of paper with records. And while working with TaskPaper you see a simple list with your notes," explained Sergey Gerasimenko, CEO of Kyev-based Note-Ify Apps. "It seems to work like a paper notepad; you write, cross out, enter tasks, projects, notes. But unlike paper, you can drag and drop notes, cancel the removal or deletion. It is very simple and convenient. With this app your productivity will rise to new heights."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TaskOnPaper 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Hog Bay Software does not assume any responsibility for the work of TaskOnPaper. Please send all feedback and suggestions Sergey Gerasimenko.
Note-Ify Apps specializes in mobile application. The company is based in Kiev, Ukraine. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2015 Note-Ify Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.